Saturday, February 16, 2008

GMA Feb. 16, 2008

Dear gang,

Let me get back on my chair. I opened the blog and found you all there but Bryn and Troy. That was amazing and I loved those pictures, I loved to hear of Matt's experience at being a new father. I loved to hear of Kyle's contests and coming in first place. Sorry about the accident in the van. FAMILY'S ARE WONDERFUL AND FOREVER. I'll tell you of Grandpa's progress. He had sort of a back slide yesterday when he noticed the bandage over his incision was bleeding. We got hold of a nurse who works with the Therapist. She came over and looked at the incision. It was swolen in the area. He had a low grade infection. She put a new bandage over it and said not to shower until it is checked again Mon. We put a new bandage on it last night. It's still draining, but the bruise in the area is improving. It's so nice to have Cory here. He's not only helped Grandpa a lot, but he's done 100 other things for me that I can't reach. He's picked grapefruit, and oranges and bought groceries, and banked, and picked up medicine, etc. etc. He was going to leave today, but Joel is coming on the plane tonight, so Cory said he'd stay until tomorrow and pick up Joel tonight at 7:10. So we'll have a blast with movies and so on. But, I'm going to get a manicure and a pedicure in a few minutes, so I'll get relaxed. Guess that's all from here. We love you and appreciate your prayers. Love, GMA

No comments: