Monday, February 25, 2008

Life can get soo hard


Well, I'm here thinking about how hard life is. Today I woke up, did my taxes and found a healthy refund. Then I went skiing most of the day, until I had to leave for a volleyball game. We took 3rd place in the tournament, which isn't too bad after taking 7th or 8th in the 6 week season. Well, then I went to the gym and ran a few miles, and now I'm home in my electric blanket. I'm not sure why I deserve this, but I'll try to be grateful and not complain.
Jr. jazz is finally over and now we're on to indoor soccer, that will be a very different challenge for me, but bring it on.
On a more serious note, I just got an e-mail from Brandi Coats telling me that things are not looking good at all for her daughter. She now can only crawl and sees everything double. She went into the doctor today to see if there is anyway to extend he life more than 30 days. I'm sure it's very hard for Brandi, but I am so grateful to have truth! Thanks for the waffles yesterday dad, and congratulations on a new grandioso house. I look forward to having everyone there when it is completed. Life is good, and so is my family. Love you all!

No comments: