Monday, February 11, 2008

February Blog

Good February to all of you,

I remain committed to my once a month blog. I know I won't win any "dinner" awards with such a lowly goal, but I also have to set realistic and achievable ones for me.

Thankfully, my family has enjoyed relatively good health over the past several weeks. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. We're also grateful that our sicknesses were relatively small in nature.

Our thought and prayers go out to Grandmpa and Grandma Marler in AZ. The news sounds encouraging that Grandpa's hip is doing well. Hopefully, the new recruit in AZ, Shaq O'neil doesn't get hammered down with the same hip issues. It sure will be interesting to see what happens with that basketball team in the valley of the sun.

My children just continue to grow right before us. Abby is in Primary now. I saw her yesterday while she was walking with her Primary teacher. She barely even acknowledged me as she walked right by, as I guess it's not cool to run to her father when she's with her friends!!

It seems like Spencer is hitting a growth spurt. Not only are his clothes fitting a little tighter, but he's just talking up a storm. He's pretty funny with what he says, and he knows it as well!!

Our house has hit a bottleneck as it's been a couple of weeks since any work was done. Questar gas is behind on their work, and until the gas line is set-up, we're in a holding pattern. We're excited for Mom and Dad to move into their beautiful new home.

Well, I've "blogged" long enough. By the way, congrats to Kyle for his 1st place win on Saturday night. I was here in my office at 11:30 pm when I received the text message. That is way cool. Also, thanks to Jodi for being the best brochure maker in the world. For those who don't know, she's spent many hours helping me create a business brochure that I'm able to hand out with my business card to new prospective clients. I'm way excited to get the finished product soon!!

Now, I've blogged long enough. Sure love you all.
rp

No comments: