Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Post time

Jodi -
So I have been posting on Carson's site, but then I need to come here and tell you about it so you all can go see. I like having a blog I can just talk to my family on, and another one I can brag about my son on. My friends really like seeing him, and its a good way to communicate. Like ours. Its good to know what's going on in my families lives. Last weekend we hung out with some friends from Brigham City. They have a 18 month old and a 4 year old. They were so cute and fun to hang out with, I'm excited for Carson to be that age, but I'm also loving every minute of the tiny baby age too. He makes these cute cooing noises and is always happy to see me if I leave for a while. He smiles all the time now...espicially on his diaper changing table, its like is favorite place in the house. Funny Baby. I'm lucky, because he enjoys haning out in his swing as much or more than being held all the time and thats good for me and my back and my work. He's next to me right now and I just talk out loud all the time about what I'm doing and he just coo's right back. Its a good system for us.
Last night I was in charge of New Beginnings in Young Women's. Thats the night we welcome the new Beehives for the year. I had our Laurels do talks on each of the values and they did such a good job. It was a neat night and our Bishop talked. While he is the number one jokester of the world, he has a huge heart and really loves each of the members of our ward. He really is a good Bishop and easy to make fun of so its a win, win.
It is a challenge getting all I need to get done for work and still be home all the time. I'm working on systems, but then my house gets to be a mess, or I don't do laundry, or something else. So I'm trying to be more organized, but I'm not really good at it yet.
But we are happy and we love being a family. On our wall before you leave, you see this saying...
Holbrook, together we make a family. I love it because its so true. I love my little family and I love my bigger family too. (that's you guys) Thanks for your never ending support, your phone calls just to see how we are doing and letting me be a part of your lives.
-jph
You can see a little movie of Carson eating his fists in the bath. Its funny for me but may be boring for you. A little live action footage of a 2 month old!
http://www.lilholbrookfam.blogspot.com/

No comments: