Sunday, February 3, 2008

GMA & IBMOM

Dear Family,

It's good to hear from you two since the last time I read it. Ryan, I hope your household gets better. I feel so sorry for the little ones. They don't quite know what's happening. Brynley, I worry about you being on the slopes alone. Don't got off on a lonely trail and fall. No one would miss you and you might stay there a long time. But enjoy. Yesterday seemed like Sunday as we watched President Hinckley's funeral and life stories and pictures. We taped it so our friends, the Harrops could watch it. And also so Allison and Linda could watch it. What a house full of little people we had. They spent time trying to keep the little ones occupied. But it was neat and Carson and Talan broke up my breathing vials. But the funeral was magnificent. I especially enjoyed before the funeral, Sheri Dew was interviewed by someone about Pres. Hinckley. She spent a lot of time with him, writing his auto-biography and even being on the R.S. General Board and yes as ceo of Deseret Book. It was a wonderful interview and I'm going t try and get a tape of it. Grandpa is on final count down for his Surgery, tomorrow, Feb 5th. And he is as nervous as a cat on a tin roof. He doesn't go in until 1:30. Jeff is going to take us over and Luana will spend a few days here with me. (mostly evenings). Got to study for a mid term in my Humanities class that I will take some time next week. Love you all, ibmom and gma

No comments: