Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Small things

Well its late on Thursday night, I had a house full of Bonko girls over and made some good Turkey Steaks and some sick mashed potatos. I get to work on the computer in bed tonight cuz Matt is in California with hes brother and cousins. They are playing golf, video games, and paint ball...now why again did I back out of that???
No, really it all worked out, Matt gets to spend time with his family, I get to go to Cali on Sat for our Tradeshow (we release a hot new proudct and are hoping to hit a homerun with it) and Mom and Dad so graciously will watch Carson.
Now, I don't mean to be one of those Mom's who can't be away from their child ever, but I already miss him so much and I can't wait to get back to kiss his little head.
Carson is smiling all the time now, especially to his mother, and I love every last one. He fits snug in his 0 - 3 month clothes now, and I am sad...I want my tiny baby back. But I love all the new stuff too.
He loves his fists and is happy if he can manage his way to them. He still has quite the gas issues, but is happy nonetheless.
Ryan and Kath and kids came over on Sat. for a fun night of games and we are so glad to spend time with them and their not so little ones. Abby was a good cousin and fed Carson and Spencer liked the balloons in the house that Matt gave me on my Bday.
Young Womens is going good, but I worry about my older girls in high school. Be good little ones, be good.
I started back to work offically last Friday and man its busy playing catch up. Working from home is amazing, I get so much done, but my life is busy. I started making meals this last month and that is out the door again. I do make a mean bowl of mac and cheese however, just ask my neice and nephew!
I have updated pictures on the baby blog so take a minute and go there and see our cute little tiny baby who I love so much I could just eat him all up.
www.lilholbrookfam.blogspot.com
OK, love you all. I sent a text a while ago telling you all to post, but most of you still didn't. Just cuz I'm a mom doesn't mean you can stop listening to me.
Thanks Gma for the updates on Gpa. I'm so happy to hear he is doing well. After being there last time, its so great to hear the progress, cuz I really know what it means. Can't wait to come down there in March.

-Jodi

No comments: