Friday, February 8, 2008

My Family- A bunch of clowns

Hey boys and girls- So Jodi the Blog Nazi finally got to me and I must and WANT to post some pics. We always have such a good time when we are together. I can't wait to get Carson tomorrow. I will get to have lots of holding time cuz Dad has places to go and things to do and I'm staying right here for a nice change of pace. Sounds like Kyle is having some great times and 1st place successes in Vail. What a memory. Bryn, the skiing is only going to get better and better with all this great snow and there are bound to be some blue sky days. Kat and Ry, I'm so glad we're out of the croupy, coughy days. That was a tough streak there. Troy keeps me up on his love life (Mom, that's what you think)and of course I'm all ears. He gets some pretty funny stories going there. Have fun in Cali Jod and Matt....I'll be having fun back here in the land of the greatest snow on earth.

L

O

V

E

You

ALL!!!

No comments: