Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brynley

New years day. Spanish fork Canyon going to the Hot Pots.
Happy Birthday Abby, Shaylee and Jodi. Hope you like your present Jodi;-/

Matt, Michael, and Jodi Blow out those candles! happy bday you three.


Snowshoeing up Soldier Hollow. Notice the blue-not gray sky. It was such a beautiful day!



Now we're done snowshoeing, and still smiling!


My name is on top-Just for you grandma!
It was sure fun to see everyone with January birthdays last night. I think that every season of every year of the past few years I have a new theme. I've had volleyball summer, skiing winter, hiking summer, biking fall, rock climbing spring and It appears that this winter is snowshoeing. It is so nice to get out of the yucky polluted air and enjoy blue skies! That's what we did yesterday, and it was fabulous! Let me up there any time of the day. Work is great. We've already spent the $5000 of grant money that we got and have had a great time up in the mountains with these kids. I have the day off today and it's been a very lazy day, so I better get going. Grandpa, I'm sad that it's been a rough couple of weeks for you. You are in my prayers, along with the rest of you that are reading this. Love you all!

No comments: