Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dad is now 3 for 3

I don't know when this competition ends, but I have already spent my $100. In fact Mom and I spent it last night at Savers. We found some great deals and now we have something to wear. In fact I wore my new sport coat and slacks to work today. We went with Troy and Marissa to Gibby's on Saturday and picked out the flowers for the upcoming nuptuals. It was oh so fun! Matt Lloyd came by on Saturday and got us hooked up with a DVR so now we can record stuff and watch it when we want to. We also go HD-TV but I don't think we will keep it because I can hardly tell the difference. I am enjoying my teaching, I love Sundays when the family comes over, Mom and I get to speak in Church on Feb. 8th and I am hoping that the U can beat the Y in basketball tonight. I hope you are all keeping up on your reading of the D&C this year. I love that book!
DAD

No comments: