Monday, January 19, 2009

January and holding (Jodi)

Ok, so I admit...I don't post on the family blog like I should. So I will keep my pictures on Carson's blog then do some real talking on this blog. So if you want to see Christmas pictures click over to Carson's blog!

As for January...Well I have been very busy at work...as is typical for a January. I love busy so thats good. Preparing for a lot of shows coming up over the next few months.

Today Carson spent the day at the Coys playing with their kids as its a holiay for some so Debby decided to go out of town. Anyone free tomorrow?

Tomorrow we get a new president. Thats right...we'll see how he does. He already has some cool ideas that sound great and also some rotton ideas so guess we'll get the good with the bad. I am however going to a big inagruation party that night in Park City with some friends so I'm excited for that. Maybe we'll see some B list celebrities as it is Sundance this week.

Wednesday will be my first day of school. I already have completed one paper for my first class. For those who don't know...yes I'm going back to school. Since my mom and sister got their Masters degree I thought I better follow suite! So I'm going back to get my degree in Highschool Counseling. Every Wednesday night for the next two and a half years I'll be in class. If you are wondering! So Happy Birthday to me here I'm going back to school.

Friday I'll be flying to California for the first trip of the year. So here I go. I'll be stay just feet away from Disneyland so if you want to have a free room come on over. Have a good time...I'll be the one in the convention center!

Ok...that a week in my Life. Love you all family of mine. Till next week...........

No comments: