Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan 13, 2009

Dear Everybody:

I quit posting in about Nov. cause I was the only one. I'm sitting here at 12:50 p.m. and its a cool 60 degrees out there. Grandpa and I are suffering with aches and pains. He's resting now and I will go in later. We've both have a cold which makes me tired all the time. Kyle sounds like you're'having a ball. I like the way you put it: Making Memories.

They've stopped delivery on our Mesa Tribune. Grandpa's had withdrawal symptoms. I thought he watches news on tv and computer. But he wants to know when the games are on and that other stuff. So we are starting with the ArizonaRepublic.

I hope to be able to come up for the weddings in Mar. So if you see any good prices on the internet, let me know. Id have to be feeling lots better than I am now. I didn't go to Sac. meeting cause I stayed in bed most of the day.

Jeff has an interview with the State for that Prison job. We hope and pray for him.

Congratulation For all The birthdays in Jan. Gpa the 2nd; We had a surprise party for him at the CC. Jill was here and we invited Jeff and Linda. Then we got a Bithday Cake for him with a lot of candles. Our waitress made the invitation on the microphone. for everyone to come and get a piece. So we shared the cake with everyone. GPA was so pleased with the people who came to wish him weii.

The other birthdays are: Shaylee, the 16th; Matt, the 17th; Abby the 20th; Michael the 24th; and Jodi, the 21st,

Love to everybody that makes my life so happy, ibm0m & gma

No comments: