Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Uh Huh






Well, I'm anxious to see if this new incentive is going to work with my family. I really do check this thing, and get only a little sad when I was the last post. As of lately I have not a whole lot to report. Except that I am enjoying working, playing and not being in school. I have coworkers and friends, and a brother who just started back to school, and I don't mind having the night, and the only deadline I have is to write on this blog.



I still like my job quite a bit. I'll be x-country skiing tomorrow and snowshoeing on Friday. I do work Thursday night which is the first night of ward basketball, I'm sad I'll have to miss it.



I ran 9 miles today and am trying to pump myself up for another 26.2. Kim keeps telling me that this is addicting, and I'm trying really hard to get addicted, but am having a hard time. I am excited to take a trip to Boston-I've never been there. I just bought my plane tickets. It looks like I'll be going to DC, then to NYC then to westborough. So per Kyle's request, I'll stay with you a couple nights in the big city in April;-)



Well, life in SLC just keeps on keepin on. Life is good here, I hope it is good wherever this blog may find you. Love you all!
I finally got pictures back from our murder mystery on Halloween. Thanks for your house mom and dad!
Snowshoeing with my roommates Friday night. Beautiful, bright moon, great, soft snow, very, very fun.

I think I lost every battle that night

No comments: