Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Work, play, work, play

Brynley says:
Well tonight is the first night I play church ball- I'll be honest, I'm quite excited. I didn't even think I liked basketball, but I'm excited to play tonight. This was a noteworthy week for some, well at least for Dean. After over a month of serveral trips to the racquetball court, he finally came out on top. After losing about 20 games, he went to the gym on his free time and practiced, well it paid off. He got me one out of the 4 games we played on Monday night. I think he was pretty proud of himself, but rightfully so, I'm pretty tough competition.
Work is going well. I'm making a lot of changes with some of my programs, and it doesn't make everyone happy, but hopefully it will be the right thing, and people will soon see that too. Next month is going to be a very busy one. We'll be recruiting for soccer during the day, and basketball at night, so some long days, but I like it when I'm there, so no complaints. And really I've got a job so no complaints.
RS life is going better. I'm starting to get to know peole who I should have met in the last 2 and a half years that i've been in the ward, but it's coming. We're getting a new bishop this Sunday, so that will be a pretty big change. Our bishop is a great instructor, and a pretty nice guy once you get to know him.
Let's just say that for me-life is good. Love you all!

No comments: