Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm official (Katherine)

Give me a little competition and I'm in. Thanks Jodi and grandma for setting me up with an account and a little lesson on blogging.

Yesterday was Abby's 5th birthday and as you all know we had a pajama party with 7 little girls. Thank goodness for Ryan, and Grandma and Grandpa being there. Ryan played bingo while Grandma ironed pillowcases, Grandpa picked up pizza, etc. Spencer had been so excited for Abby all day that is was her birthday until about the last hour. I think it all started when he didn't make it on a pillow in time for the game musical pillows and he doesn't understand the concept of good sportsmanship. This kid does not like to lose. He had not had a nap which doesn't help, but by the end of the night it was nobody will let me do anything. We then realized there might be a little sense of jealousy. So we started talking about Spencer will have a birthday soon and what does he want to do for his birthday. That seemed to change his mood and went to bed thinking about everything he wanted and what kind of party he wanted to have. It was all great until he came running into my bedroom first thing this morning saying, " Yeah, it's my birthday today!! I am a birthday boy he says while he is doing his little dance. I laid in bed thinking Uh-oh. This could be a long 3 months.



Abby is so excited she is 5. She keeps asking, Mom am I really 5 now? We are so thankful for Abby in our family. Well, see ya next week! Katherine

No comments: