Monday, November 5, 2007

5.66 weeks

That's right ladies and gentlemen, we are almost onto the one hand countdown. This week was a good week because for the first time I saw a true bright light at the end of the tunnel. I bound my final project/paper and dad turned it in for me this morning. I will defend it on Thursday. Then 1 grant to write, and a couple small projects here and there. This too shall pass. Work is going well. I enjoy everyone I work with and I my assistant started today. There was so much to get done and not a lot of time to train him, but he seems like a go getter and doesn't need constant reminders and is willing to share his insights and work hard. It's going to be great! We'll be going to some elementary schools tomorrow and teaching their p.e. classes, mmmm, I think I can handle that. I went to my ward's FHE tonight, and am going to try harder to get involved there. I looked around the room today and at least knew a couple of people, I guess it just takes 17 months to get to know people. The service committee is doing well, we're having an auction in a couple of weeks and people seem excited. If anyone has anything they want to auction off, let me know, it'll go to a good cause. Anyway, life is good, still looking for a roommate, but I'm in no hurry. Well I love you all. Happy November

No comments: