Monday, November 5, 2007

Manic Monday

Good Monday afternoon to all,

Life is good for the Ryan/Katherine Poll's. We still haven't dug a hole yet....still waiting for final permits. However, I'd be really suprised if my next blog doesn't have news about the ground breaking.... Of course, it might be another 3 or 4 weeks before I do another blog.

Spencer and Abby are doing well. Spencer's new favorite word is "funny". He'll be watching a show or be drivinging in the car and point to something and say "funny". He then laughs and everybody else laughs because watching him laugh is funny. Got all of that??

Abby loves Pre-school and is quite bright. She likes to play card games with me. Last night, we were going through the numbers with face cards. This was good exercise with her numbers. She's really good but mixes up her 6's and 9's. When we got a face card, she was say "A (Ace)is for Abby, K (king) is for Kyle, and J (Jack) is for Jodi. Sorry mom, we weren't trying to exclude Jill, but for now, all she knows you as is Grandma. However, that soon will change. She knows she's funny, but she'll call Katherine, "Kath", "Muffins", and "Katherine". She'll call me "Ryan" or just "Ry" for short. She'll also talk to Spencer as if Katherine is talking herself. "Are you OK honey?" It's a good reminder for us to watch our P's and Q's as she picks up on just about everything.

Well, I'm pretty excited for the football this week. On Thursday, I get to go to the BYU-TCU game and on Saturday, I get to go to the UTAH/WY game.

Bye for now....
rp

No comments: