Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Week!!!

Jodi -
I love this week, it is my favorite of the year. I love the time we get to spend in AZ, I love seeing my family all weekend, I love spending so much time with Gma and Pa and I love haveing no obligations for one whole long weekend. So why am I still here at work at 6pm? I don't know...Want to be all caught up for the long weeekend I guess, or just not that productive with so much fun a-waiting.
We went to Barbara's for dinner on Sunday and then went to the Angie's for cake and icecream. Everyone seems to be doing well there...they are all looking forward to Thanksgiving too.
We got Tivo back, so now we have the Ute games back too and I can watch the 10:00 news any time I want!
See you all on Wed. night!!!! Oh yeah...I can't wait.

No comments: