Monday, November 5, 2007

Another Monday

Happy November 5th family
Here's this weeks top 10!
1) Mom was set apart as the President of the YW in our ward yesterday. She is going to be great.
2) I heard from Ryan today and the little monkey and the little chicken are coming to grandma and grandpa's house at 6 PM today. We are really excited about that. Mom is going to fix the macarroni and cheese. I am furnishing the yesterdays jello salad.
3) They have poured our basement floor in our house in Centerville. It looks smooth, but I can't see the drain for the basement kitchen. I am sure they have it figured out.
4) My tentative plans, (subject to Jill, Troy and Kyle approval) for Thanksgiving weekend is to leave on Tuesday afternoon as soon as everyone can tear themselves away and drive south until we arrive in sunny Mesa. I plan to return in time to be at the UofU-BYU football game at noon on Saturday with Troy and Kyle. Mom will stay in Mesa until Tuesday.
5) I would like to make an appearance at Last Chance on Wednesday and then go looking for suits with Matt and whoever else would like to go on Friday morning.
6) Mom and I went to a play at the Hale Theatre on Friday evening with a really nice and interesting couple who moved to SLC just a couple of months ago. I hope that we can continue our friendship with them. I think we're going to go to another play in Decemgber with them.
7) Grandma Poll's headaches seem to have gone away and her blood pressure is much better. Grandpa was able to attend Sacrament Meeting. I still have hopes that we will be able to go to the temple with him sometime this year.
8) I hit a personal high of 34 on Kyle's "Bopit" game this morning. I was going to get to 100 before I bragged, but I couldn't wait.
9) Mom and I are really enjoying our living downtown lifestyle. It is so nice to not have to worry about I-15 and the commute. We also love our ward. It is so much in need ob able bodies. We are even considering buying a Town House across the street from our current location instead of the Centerville place. (Just considering it)
10) Welcome home to Jodi, congrats to Bryn on having her paper finished on her BIG project, looking forward to hearing from Kyle on his Jazz game on Saturday, anxious to hear about Troy's application for student government for next Semester, anxious to hear how Matt's new Church calling is going, looking forward to Ryan teaching me how to do my Family History, hope Mom's 3 day headache gets better, appreciate Kath's hanging out with her BYU friends this evening so we can play with the world's cutest kids.
Love you all
DAD

No comments: