Monday, November 12, 2007

We're winding down

Well this week was a very good week, and i think a lot of it had to do with a lack of school work that was done. I have had a lot of fun, but didn't get much homework done, and now I will pay for it this week. However, I did present my project to my committee on Thursday morning, and it looks like I may be able to graduate. That is if I can sit in this classroom for three more weeks totalling 9 hours. Oh I have two other classes too, but if i can buckle down these last couple weeks, I will live, and then be oh so happy to be free! I got to go to the Jazz game last Wednesday night, and sit next to Troy in the 4th quarter. However, I left Troy and Labron James with 30 seconds left in the game, and apparently missed an exciting 30 seconds. I also did my best to enjoy the beautiful weather on Saturday, and got on my bike with mom. I also played some racquetball, let mom beat me, played some volleyball, and didn't let anybody beat me, then in the mountain, I think the mountain won. I was tired, but no wreck to report. I went to a game night on Saturday night, and I realized I hadn't been to a social event for some time, it was fun to get out again. I had most of the day off today for veteran's day, and got up hiking with some high school friends. It's great to be alive, and I'm really enjoying the extended fall season. Class is just ending so...4.66 weeks to go, and I'll really be done!!!! Love you all, can't wait to be with you for the holiday

No comments: