Monday, November 5, 2007

ibmom & gma

Hello everyone,

Oh dear, only Troy has posted since I did last, but here I am again. Troy, it's so good hearing about your life at WSU. Keep it up! I too am looking forward to Thanksgiving. In fact last night, I made another list. Here's a revised list of things to do for the meal. Gma furnish the food. Joel, cook turkey and make gravy; Zack will help Joel as well as Stuart in getting table & Christmas things out. Kyle, dressing; Dale, cut the turkey, Ronda and Cory, make the layered jello (at home and bring it up carefully); Matt and Jodi bring in table from outside and chairs, put leafs in both tables (if needed) and set tables. We will use place mats and paper plates and cups unless otherwise voted down. It will be much easier on the clean up and we can get on to games and vcr's etc. (No golf on Thurs.) Brynley on mashed potatoes; Gary, Jill, Troy on vegetable (frozen corn or peas) fruit tray; and organize the cleanup (bomb or whatever you call it); Linda, rolls; GMA cranberries and cranberry sauce and butter paper products etc.; Stuart help Matt & Jodi set table; and bring in table from fr. b.r. after the meal for setting the Christmas tree on; Then everyone help bring in and place the Christmas things. And Jodi will help me get my Christmas Card out. It will be a busy but a fun day and we will appreciate it so so so so much. Anyone left out or you think of things I don't, just remind me. Everyone is coming and going at different times, so the rest is up to you, I have a few things on a list that could take an extra hour or two. Today is a beautiful day out. I have the front door open. It's just about 60 degrees. We haven't had any heat on. In fact the air conditioning will come on later when it gets up to 82 degrees. They are out there in shorts golfing. We love it. It may be different in 2 1/2 weeks, but we will enjoy. You're off daylight savings time, so we are the same time as you for a few months. I go to the dentist at 10: a.m. Things are pretty well finished with my teeth. Just hurts a little, but I can chew pretty well now. Got to go. I will mail a copy of this to those that don't get or dont read the blog. Allison will just bring herself and family including Jocelyn Iris Kerby. Love you all much, ibmom & gma

No comments: