Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Gobble, Gobble, Giggle...I wish turkey only cost a Nickle..."

Matt

I agree with Jodi...there really aren't any holidays that I look forward to any more than Thanksgiving. You might not already know this about me, but I really get a kick out of yummy food...and there will be no shortage of comida deliciosa this week!

I also share Dad's excitement for the big football game this Saturday...I'm hoping for another Thanksgiving Miracle---that we will be able to find a tv channel that is broadcasting the game at Gma's. I nearly had a massive heart attack during last year's contest...I'm not sure why I even like watching the rivalry game--it really does thoroughly stress me out each year...honestly, it's a physically taxing experience for me each time I see my Utes play the "team down south". Oh that I could be "luke warm" like RP and claim to have no ties to either team...it must be nice to sit back, relax, and enjoy a nice little game of football like he does each year.

Well, I'm sitting here at work w/ a long list of things to get done before our departure to Mesa, so I better go be productive now. Looking forward to seeing most of you down in sunny Arizona!

Love,

MPH

No comments: