Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, we officially have a hole for our house. I took Abby and Spencer out yesterday and we were able to watch the digger move all the dirt around. As you can imagine Spencer thought it was the coolest thing ever. He kept saying over and over, "Mpom, look digger". They think they might even be doing foundations today. So we might make another trip out there to see what we can watch today.
So, I have been thinking that I would like to set the tradition with my kids of doing a sub for santa or twelve days of Christmas or something for somebody else. If anyone knows of anyone that could use a little help this year, please let me know.
The only thing that I know of for schedules right now is Ryan's Holiday Open House is on Dec. 13th.
I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe trip down.
Love ya,
Katherine

No comments: