Monday, November 12, 2007

Three weeks in a row!

--Matt

I know that pride is a sin, but I feel pretty cool for having made a blog three weeks in a row. And, this is the first time that I've ever had two blogs posted in a time span that GMA only had one post... :)

I liked Jodi's blog...I'm happy to see that she posted our Halloween photo. I can't believe she made me where that costume to our Ward Party...I must love her a lot!

It was fun last night to go to dinner at Mom and Dad's...we missed KP and Bryn, but I'm sure we'll see them down in Mesa. Thanks to Ryan and Kath for picking us up and driving us to and from SLC. It was fun to sit back and relax, and playing w/ Abbey and Spencer in the back seat was above average too.

Things at work are going well. I like my job, and I feel fortunate to have my own business. I'm in the process of looking for a new secretary...she's having a baby in January, so I need to start looking for a replacement...so, if any of you have any good referrals, send them on my way...I'm a pretty decent guy to work for...

I guess the only thing I'm not excited about this week is my dental appointment on Thurs. morning. I have to go get a crown put on one of my teeth...guess I should have flossed more.

Love you all!

No comments: