Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Eve of Thanksgiving Eve

It is Tuesday Morning. The Eve of Thanksgiving Eve. Today we are going to roll 800 Tennis Balls down the sidewalk at the UofU and some lucky student is going to win a 1/2 price tuitition and books for next Semester and I am going to win a t-shirt or some other valuable prize. Later on my wife and two sons and I are going to brave the roads and go over the river and through the woods. I am looking forward to spending time with the family. I am also looking forward to the Big Football game this Saturday, a little shopping on Wednesday and Friday and the end of the Semester and Brynley's party. Here's a couple of things;
1. The Poll party will be on December 22nd at the South Weber Church at 6 PM. It is the Church across the street from Grandma and Grandpas. I have no other details.
2. Give us some feedback on the Sherwood Hills trip. Does it work for you? Jodi, have you checked to see about a condo somewhere else? Another alternative would be the Poinsetta Bowl in San Diego on December 20th, or maybe St. George.
3. They are framing our new house. It looks really cool. I hear they dug the hole at Spencer and Abby's new home yesterday.
4. I had better get going, it is almost 7 AM-Mom's been gone for 2 hours and I haven't showered yet.

Love
Dad

No comments: