Monday, November 12, 2007

Consistency

Like Matt, I'm happy to be back for the past couple of weeks. It was really nice seeing most of the family last week. Besides Brynley, I was able to see everybody. And Bryn, hopefully, I'll get to see you soon as well.

Last week, I was able to go to 2 college football games and one great college basketball game. That college basketball game was between Weber State and Utah State. I had so much fun, I think I'm going to go more often, especially because our home is so close to the Dee Events Center.

We're supposed to dig a hole tomorrow and we're excited to have that happen. Hopefully we can move quickly on this before the weather gets too bad.

The stock market has had a couple of tough weeks which makes my life a little more interesting. Fortunately, I'm a little consersavative with even my most aggressive investors, which means that we're not hit has hard around here. But it still makes things a little more tense around here.

Kath and I spoke in church yesterday. She was great and I was just average. But that's usually the way it is for us, so nothing too new there.

Have a great week to all,
rp

No comments: