Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Eve

Troy

I don't care about the "guilt trip email". I post it on my own time. I play by my own rules. That having been said, I am sorry it has taken me so long to get on this thing again and I feel really bad about the whole deal. I am going to school at Weber State and I live in Ogden, UT in one of Kyle's houses. All has been going well with school and with my involvement in school. We had our institute dance last friday and that went really well. I went as ed McMann and the Publishers Clearinghouse. There was me, a camera man, and a girl to present the giant check for $10,000,000 and lots of balloons. Photos will be posted soon I hope.
I recently applied for a postition on the Student Fee Reccomendation Committee and just heard that I get the position yesterday. Pretty excited about that opportunity.
It was good to see many of you last night for FHE in the Holbrook home. I love spending time with my family. I was particularly happy to see my favorite little girl and little boy in the world. Those two are a delight!
22 more days till we leave for AZ!

No comments: