Monday, October 15, 2007

ibmom & gma

Dear family,
I didn't get a blog in last night, but neither did anyone else but Jodi. Glad she mentioned Thanksgiving, cause we will need help from you all. I'll give out assignments according to when you are coming.. I'll do the turkey, gravy, and pies. Jodi & Matt will set the tables, including bringing the green table in from outside, if we need it. Brynley can do mashed potatoes or a jello salad. I'll have the ingredients. Linda will do rolls. Jill, Gary, & Troy can do the vegetable (Canned corn) and a fruit tray. Then we all do the cleanup. Allison hopes to be there with a new baby, Jocelyn. They came over last night with our two adorable Greats. Ryan, Kathryn, Abby and Spencer, can you make it????? Sure hope to see you and see how far advanced Spencer is from: "Whas at?" I miss those two little ones. I don't think Cory & Ronda will be here, but I'll keep at them. And I'm sure Troy will be here too. I guess The Diamondbacks lost last night. We had to turn it off cause Allison and the kids had just come over as the Rockies made a home run and brought two others in. The Rockies really have a good team. Got to get busy with breakfast, breathing machine, indexing and BYU, in that order. Love you all more than the sands and stars at Bear Lake, ibmom & gma

No comments: