Monday, October 29, 2007

ibmom & GMA

Deae Family,
I don't know what happened to my post this a.m. but see it did not make it, so I will try a shorter version. Stayed home yesterday from Church cause I had flu like symptons and my teeth and mouth hurt a lot. Feel better and the dentist said they are cankers in my mouth. I am just getting ready to take a test on the BYU humanities. Last week, I wrote a couple of essays on Hamlet. Dad is cleaning out our VCR cabinet and found Hamlet by Mel Gibson. We both watched it. It was done very well and helped me on the essay questions. I'm on Lesson 4 of 17. So Brynley, I doubt that I'll finish by 7 weeks. Dad has agreed, he won't golf on Thanksgiving day, and we'll have to see what's on their calendar for Fri. & Sat. The winter people are coming back and it seems good to see the golfers out. The course just opened today after 3 weeks of overseeding. Dad is scheduled for tomorrow. Kyle can work on dressing as well as getting our Christmas things out. We'll have lots of time for movies and cards and golf. Love you all ibmom & gma
2nd post for Oct. 19, 2007

No comments: