Wednesday, October 3, 2007

9 weeks

Kyle, Congratulations, well I'm sitting in my last class for the week. Next week is fall break, that means half way through the semester. Work is coming along. I'm still looking for people to hire. I did get a resume today for someone who has volunteered at more than 2 golf courses, so...there is some type of sports experience, right? I have always made fun of soccer players for choosing to play in the cold rainy weather, and yes, I have found myself on a Saturday morning in a downfall, and snow and let's just say that I'm not looking forward to another rainy/snowy weekend of soccer. Besides that, it has been a great experience already. I've already learned so much, and it's giving me great experience. So I'm anxious to have time to focus on this. I will be looking for Jr. Jazz coaches in a couple of months so if anyone wants to spend some time in Glendale... Okay, it's kind of fun to have something fun like that to worry about these days. School and work is keeping me plenty busy and I'm trying to think of anything noteworthy, so I think that school and work is it. Things are good, but I'm sure looking forward to 9 weeks ahead. I am anxious for a great weekend with some general authorities, thank you all for being wonderful!

No comments: