Monday, October 8, 2007

Te Damos Senor Nuestras Gracias

Troy

So wasn't conference awesome? I loved Elder Worthlin's talk about charity and love. What kind of message is so important that literally nothing would keep you from delivering it. Elder Nelson then exemplified that love as he was there to support his dear friend through his talk. How special was that moment?
My favorite talk that got to me and I needed was Elder Oaks talk about Good, Better and Best. I am keeping pretty busy, but for me I need to made sure that I am not just busy for the sake of being busy, but I need to fill my life with those best things that are the most enriching for me. Great message.
I wish that it wasn't conference weekend, but rather conference week sometimes. Until then I guess I will have plenty of time to focus on what they told us, which is nice to know what the priorities of God are for us.
I did enjoy having some good family time this week with Dad, Kyle Bryn, and Jodi. We have a pretty cool family when it comes right down to it. I appreciate all the examples that my family sets for me.
School is going well and I am truly blessed with wonderful opportunities to serve others and share my testimony vocally or otherwise. As most of you know, I am in charge of marketing all the major events we have at Weber. I told them up front that I am unwilling to promote any events that do not uphold high morals and values. They have accomodated my requests and I count it as a blessing from God that I am able to keep my responsibilities despite my stubborn ways and unwillingness to participate in such activities.
Have a great week Fam!

-TroyBoy

No comments: