Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fall Break rules!

Well, I'm at the city library right ow and have 5 minutes until my session runs out, so this will be quick. Things are really picking up at work. I've spent the last 2 days in orientation, learning about benefits, 501K's and the policies and procedures of SLC. Just one afternoon left. Saturday was crazy with 3 employees that called in sick and 4 coaches that advised me that they would not be available. I can't imagine what I would have done if Dad and Ivan wouldn't have shown up to save the day. School is going better though I am still in the countdown. 9 class weeks left and a lot of work to do in that time. I'm so excited to have more time to be at work and less time to worry about school. Conference weekend was wonderful as always, thanks to Kyle for helping me be a little social on Sunday afternoon and letting me go with him to Park City. It was BEAUTIFUL up there, what an awesome time of year. I love you all, thanks for being my family, it's always fun to spend time with you.
Brynley

No comments: