Monday, October 22, 2007

School, School, school, I love to school

Indeed, another week to put behind me. In just a couple days I will be able to say there are only 7 weeks of school left. Today I spent almost the whole day finishing up my project that I did back in August. Now I just need to write the paper and on November 8th I'll present it to my committee, and yes, one more thing to check off of the to do list. I give my big presentation in one of my classes tomorrow, and then it will be just weekly assignments there. I have the class from HE double hockey sticks in an hour, but my teacher won't be there today, and as far as I know, there is just one more project to get done in there. But that class is always full of surprises. We'll see how that goes. I am writing a grant for another class, and that has a lot of work to get done on it. I am also using it at work, so for one of the first times, it really needs to be done well. I'm sure that somehow it'll get done, and I hope well. Besides that, there is just one week left of soccer, I"m praying for a sunny day on Saturday, at least no rain or snow, then... bring it on:) It will be good to have the soccer season behind me, it's been fun to learn the ropes of the Sorenson Center and I love working with the kids. I really like my job, and am anxious to focus more time on that. Only 8 more weeks and you won't have to listen to or read a count down. Now that will be a happy day for more than just those reading this blog. Life is good, a couple of big activities are coming up with the Service committee in the Salt Lake University 46th ward. I hope those also go well. I'm looking for a roommate, and it's a little difficult because I don't know very many people that are looking to share a room in South Salt Lake. And I really don't know of very many people looking to share an apartment with Jessica. She's a sweet girl, but I just don't know very many people willing to move into that neat environment. Life is so good, I'm anxious to be in Arizona for the holiday. Love you all.

No comments: