Monday, October 29, 2007

Welcome Family

Well, it was good to hear from some of you. Welcome back. I hope to hear from the rest of you soon. This weekend was big, we had the soccer season end and I'll be honest, I'm glad I don't have to worry about what the weather will be like every Saturday, and it will be nice to have a couple of Saturday's off before Jr. Jazz starts. I am currently sitting in my favorite class (okay that wasn't an honest statement) but There are only 17 hours of this class left, so I am more certain that I will live through it. I am liking work more and more, I just hired two new staff members, so it will be fun to see how things get up and running. I got a call today from a soccer coach telling me that things were so much more organized, and he'd be willing to help with whatever he could in the future. That was most rewarding, and again I'm excited to sink my teeth all the way into this. We'll worry about that in 6.66 weeks. It was good to see most of you at mom and dad's yesterday, i will report that I am now mobile after a full couple of hours. I ate way too much. Well I'm looking for a roommate, if anyone is interested, it's a great room, in a wonderful location, we keep the place really clean, and you really don't even need to lock the doors.
Arizona here I come, in just a couple of weeks, I'm so excited! Love you all!

No comments: