Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh Canada!


JODI

Another two weeks have gone by since my last post, but its been a busy few weeks. I was in Canada last weekend with my friend Gail. We taught classes and it rained on ou heads the entire trip! Wow that is a lot of rain, the weathermen around here would love that!

This is me and Gail at a restaurant with some waiter...hey we're in Canada!

Classes went well, and we always have really fun with our hosts there. Then this weekend I taught all the way in Draper UT. So I slept at Brynleys house that night. I'll be honest I'm glad she got a great job right here in Utah, cuz I could not handle her moving out of this state!

Friday I'll be going to Kansas City for my last trip of the year. Yeah! That is good news, cuz I'm ready for a break. I most likely won't have to go on a work trip again until Feb. Soooooo, all those going to AZ for Thanksgiving....I can't wait!!! What a fun tradition and thanks Gma and Pa for always having open doors for us to come down...you have not idea how much we all look forward to this. I know Cory and Rhonda can't make it this year:( What about you Joel....any luck we'll see you???

Love you all, must be getting back to work. I'm taking tomorrow of cuz I'll be working again this weekend and a girl need some time off!

No comments: