Sunday, October 21, 2007

Visiting Uncle Koggle-

MOM:
Dad and I had the rare opportunity to watch the munkins this weekend and have an overnighter. So we took them to a gazillion parks, one of which had Uncle Koggle playing soccer. We watched him score and he brought over some cool little kid water bottles and they loved that. We then went out to a groovy all-you-can-eat Pizza place with Kareokee! What a treat to have some time with Kyle even tho the time went quickly. The kids love to be with him and we had a great time.

Our favorite Abby story was when she asked me to use my phone to call her mom. So I dialed it for her and she said "I can't talk right now cuz I'm really busy...we're going to go to the park, so bye!"
Dad and I did our "new member duty today and spoke in church and tonight we'll be going to Elder Uchdorf's talk. I think next week is when I get sustained as YW pres and I jumped the gun and went on my first activity. It was at a horse ranch and I was afraid they would need some help so I went.

I love you all and think of you all often. I let g'ma know that Kyle, Troy, Mom and Dad would be leaving on Wed after Dad's class to drive down to Az. It is still up in the air as to when the van will be returning to Utah since the Utes and BYU play that Saturday. I have a flight back the following Tuesday evening, so now I don't have to be a factor in that decision. I hate to be around my ma and pa and not have some good time to stick around. It's not like the good ole days of weekly visits anymore.

Have a beautiful week. Here's an unusual clear morning after the rain in the beautiful Salt Lake City valley.
Love MOM

No comments: