Monday, October 29, 2007

Three weeks till Mesa!

Hi Fam,


It's been many Mondays since I last posted, so I guess it's time to post again....and, if Katherine is going to be blogging now, I better step up to the plate and contribute too!


Thanks for dinner last night, Ma and Pa. It's always nice to get a free meal on Sundays. It was also fun to play fink until I pulled a major choke job and ended up in third place...now I know how the Cleveland Indians must feel.


Jodi and I are taking the day off tomorrow, so I'm super excited for that. I think we'll go hang out at Ikea for a few hours and maybe go to a movie.

I'm so excited to go to Mesa again! I'm glad that the first day of November is a Thursday...that makes it so we get to go to AZ one week earlier. Yeah! We'll be arriving Wed. night and we'll fly out early Monday morning. I guess I'll have to find a TV somehow to watch the Utes beat the Cougars this year.



MPH

No comments: