Monday, October 29, 2007

Being called out by Jodi

Well I got back from a nice lunch and found that I'd been called out by my sister to post before anything else. Because I fear what she could do to me, I'm posting now.

The update on our house is that this is the week of a small hole to be dug. It's been a long time coming, but I think everything is ready to go now.

The kids are excited about Halloween. Abby is going to be a chicken and the little dude will be a monkey. They've tried on their costumes many of times already.

I've got a new calling to be the family history Sunday School teacher in the our new ward. That's great, but I've never done any of that before. Well, that shall soon change as my class starts next week. Dad is going to accompany me to the Family History Library on Wednesday. Thanks to Dad to helping his poor, uneducated son with this new challenge.

I'm out.
rp

No comments: