Monday, October 15, 2007

Landmark Day

Brynley
What a week. I just had a whole week out of school and I was so motivated to get all caught up, and well, here it is Monday night and I don't know how I'm going to get the things done I need to for tomorrow and Wednesday. I believe I have said similar words before, and somehow I'm still alive. I suspect Wednesday will come and I will still be breathing. The break from school was good, and my work schedule was very different. I worked a lot in the evening and had mornings off. I remembered that I really like sleeping in. I did get to go on a small hike and enjoy some lingering leaves, the trip to park city was very fun with Jodi, (thanks for taking the day off) and I even got a work out in and made minimal progress on my homework. Well, it is hard to have my best friend gone, but what a blessing it was to have Jodi here for a couple of months. I'm sure our roommate Jess is having a hard time too. Thanks to those who came to my house last night for brownies and well, just brownies, it was fun to see everyone!
Today was an extra special day because I went to the gym and ran a good hard run, and my legs are a little sore because it's been a while, but just normal sore, not somebody just whacked me with a hammer in the quads sore. So I am happy to report that I am healed from the small endo experience on mom's birthday. Yep, I think it was worth it.
School is probably not on my list of favorite things to do right now, but I think I can make it just 8.33 weeks left. That's doable right? Today I was sitting in class and just couldn't stomach it any more so I took a break. A couple of laps around the building and a few phone calls to some hit men and i was ready to sit in the classroom again. I'm sure I'll see the rewards of this venture one day.
I am enjoying work and it's keeping me plenty busy. I went in today on my day off just because I know this week is going to be extra busy. I am anxious to have a couple of months under my belt and a couple of people working with me. I really enjoy what i do and the people I work with, there is just a lot to do right now. Well, I think that is more than anyone of you want to read, so sorry about that, but I do love you guys! I'm sure excited to make those Arizona mashed potatoes!

No comments: