Thursday, October 4, 2007

Love My Family

Mums

I love reading about the goings on of my family. We did get it more regulary with the weekly missionary email, but this also has it's advantages. Nice touch on the heading Jod. I know more about those who have written than I knew even after being with you all several times in the last month. So this is great!!

I've had some huge successes at work. I started a little project where I saw a need. It snowballed to the CIO and now it is the ITS #1 priority for all of the University Healthcare. I've told a lot of you the details (whether you wanted to hear them or not), but the rest, I'll fill you in upon request. I've also trained 12 Fellows, 10 Nurse Practioners, 35 RNs, and 16 Pharmacists and I have 10 out of 14 physicians completed. Pretty good for not being a trainer anymore. I've had to put in CHW-like hours, but I could always see the end of this tunnel.













We had a great time at Cory and Ronda's cook-out.
I finished an amazing mid-term...took all the computer bag-o-tricks that I had for 3 hours.
I hosted a group of about 30 great people from all over the nation and world in a canyon cookout. I figured that they will have come four different times to SLC for this seminar that we have together and all they
know of Utah is downtown SLC? Unforgiveable....so with a ton of Dad's help, we arranged the transportation, food, fire and fun for a great and memorable time. Another story of a miracle when my car overheated, but I was still able to make it up right to the parking lot before it began overheating again. Pretty sure that I had help from Someone upstairs who was talking to me on that one!

I can't wait for November and the great Thanksgiving get-together. It is my favorite holiday, when we have 3-4 whole days together. There is no other opportunity, including Christmas that this happens. I LOVE IT!!!! Joel, it would be sooo cool if you could come. See what you can do.
I love this family!

No comments: