Monday, October 29, 2007

Katherine's in the house!!

The one thing I have always loved about this family is the ability you have to beat around the bush on topics that are of importance. Wow! There was nothing subtle about that email!!! So, here I am on my very first blog afraid of the next email I might have received if I didn't respond quickly.
Things are going great for us. We are hoping to have a hole dug on our house sometime this week. Abby and Spencer are growing up too fast. Everyday it seems like Spencer is saying new words and Abby is loving preschool. Spencer hates to see Abby go to preschool and cries almost everytime I drop her off saying, "Abby back."
We are so sad that we will not be going to Arizona this year for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun last year! Abby is still talking about going to see G.G. and G.G.Pa. Hopefully, we will be able to go in the years to come.

Love ya,
Katherine

No comments: