Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sleeping Bag

Sorry Grandma, I missed out on that one. We had a conference for Investment people from all over the world that weekend, but I have a number of friends who went. So I have a couple of questions:
Number one: Has anyone seen my sleeping bag? It's a green sleeping bag in a red stuff bag.
Number two: Why doesn't anyone write on the blog anymore? I know, I'm kind of a hypocrite because I missed like 3 weeks straight, but honestly, we've really been slackin'.
Number three: Which bear is better?

Love,
Kyle

PS: In case you didn't hear, I accepted my offer with American Express. I'll probably be starting sometime in August. I'll be in New York City for the first year and then I'll probably spend a year abroad. I'm pretty excited for the whole deal.

No comments: