Sunday, September 30, 2007

ibmom & gma

Hello everyone, I don't know what happened to my original. I was nearly through and it wiped everything out. So I will try again. Brynley, you sound as busy as I am with School at least. Keep on at work and miracles will keep happening. Kyle, that was a typing error. I Had the right one on my list. Did you get to see the BYU Homecoming program at the Marriott Center. President Hinckley was a speaker. They had the Mormon Tabernacle perform also. When asked how many of the Choir had attended BYU; There were about 70% who had attended. They were tickled to pieces to get to go back. I hope you're all out to the Marler Reunion at Cory & Ronda's. I enjoyed the Relief Society Conference and am looking forward General Conference next week. I'm taking my final next week and will call tomorrow to get started in another one. Love you all. ibmom & gma

No comments: