Tuesday, September 25, 2007

what do you do when you're tired?

Brynley
Hello family. I've got a pretty large assignment due tomorrow right after work, so I couldn't think of a better time to post a quick update on my life. Life is going a lot right now. I just started my new job back at the Sorenson Center and it has been more than a little overwhelming. I did manage to get my 40+ hours last week and I take Monday's off and leave early on Tuesday and Wednesday for class, but...we're making it through. I figure just 10 more weeks and work is all I will know so I better live this time up. A quick rundown of what I do for work. I got thrown into the soccer season. I basically just run the program for the little soccer leagues at the Sorenson Center. I wish it wasn't so unorganized when I started last week. The only girl that works in this department quit after two days of me being there, so if I ever want to know how it was done, or what loose ends I have to tie, I just wait for someone to complain or tell me the way it used to be. But I have to say, right when I don't know how something will get covered, miracles will happen, and someone will come through. I am now hoping to pull off a miracle and get an assignment done for tomorrow. Things are busy, but life is good. I love you all!

No comments: