Monday, September 17, 2007

11.5 Weeks

Brynley
I can't believe it's the second half of September already! I have to admit that I love the weather and am trying to get out and enjoy it. Today was my last day of freedom and my only day that I've had "between jobs" I'll start work tomorrow and hopefully learn everything I need to quickly. I spoke with my advisor today and went over all of the things that I need to get done before December. Really, if that was the only thing I had to do between now and graduation, I think I'd be pretty confident in my abilities. But, I still have these three lingering classes and a new job, and really no stress right now. I am anxious to get done with this small graduate program and never look back. My last day at Allstate was a good one. It was weird to leave on a no-return basis. He gave me my paycheck on my way out and I'll probably never see Gavin Seal again. I went to Layton on Saturday and played in a volleyball tourney, it was wonderful weather, and I'm trying to accept a 4th place finish. It was a good time though. Well nothing else really note-worthy just that I love my family. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: