Sunday, September 16, 2007

from the Marlers

Hi everybody:

I haven't posted for a coupe of weeks, but I've read everything. Where do I start? Ryan I loved your miracle about cofirming that Spanish girl. I loved all your stories about Liberty Park as I grew up between 4th & 5th E. On Denver St. in SLC. We had lot and lots of fun there swimming, tennis, concerts, aviary, merry-go-round, picnics etc. Liberty Stake was also our Stake when President Hinckley's father, Bryant Hincley, was our Stake President. I don't remember him, but I do remember Mark Peterson who was in the Stake presidency after him. I loved your picture and experiences in Africa, Jodi. We were there and it is unbelievable to see all those animals and to be right there. Brynley. I hope Dec comes early for you and you get through with your Masters. I have just one more Special Assignment and the final and I will be through with world Civilizarion, hopefully in three weeks and then on to another. Hopefully, I'll get the 35 hours before I finish this life. I am so excited, Jeff is going to take me to a Diamondback Game tomorrow for FHE. Brandon Webb is pitching and they are playing the S.F. Giants. I hope some of you got thr Brimley Newsletter. Elizabeth did a wonderful job on it and we have a good family to be proud of. On not so bright a note, Caroliyn Marler passed away last week. We only heard about it through the newspaper by way of Bonnie Gibson and Barbara Brimley. If your're interested look up www.deseretnews.com. Glad Kyle made it home from England and his clothes finally cought up to him. Hope to hear from you all next week. Keep it up; I love to hear from you. ibmpm & gma.

No comments: