Monday, September 3, 2007

Come to Zion come to Zion


Brynley

What a perfect way to finish an August from #(&*(# :). August was a rough run for me, but I handed in my 3 papers, and I sure hope that I get at least an 80%. It was oh so fabulous to get away from life, and enjoy some Zion's park. We had a great time, although we didn't get into the subway after two mornings of sitting in the back country line at 4:45 in the morning, we were able to find some other quality hikes. It was a mix of friend and except for a couple that forgot that they were with a group of people and kept it awkward the entire trip, we had an awesome time and everyone got along well. Now it's back to school and work and life,....dang, it's hard coming back from vacation. Sorry I missed the big birthday bash last week, guess we'll have to try again for mom's b-day. Love you all, guess I better get some homework done.

No comments: