Monday, September 10, 2007

12.5 weeks to go


Brynley


Today has been a pretty busy day starting at 6:30 and will keep going til after FHE. I'm in class right now and there is one more minute until it should be out and we have another person to present. We'll see. Thanks to mom for a great birthday, it's always fun to be with the fam, and we had a fabulous ride in park city until the parking lot was in sight and i got anxious and jumped a rock, and I'll be honest, It hurts really bad. But, with a couple deep muscle bruises and some gravel in the elbow, I'm set. My happy for the week is my new job. I'm most excited and will start back at the Sorensen Center next Tuesday. I think everyone knows, but for those who don't I was finally offered a real position. I think this may be a real job. I'll be the Sports Coordinator at the Sorensen center. I'm pretty sure it will be a busy time of life, but that's happiness right? Things are going well here in South Salt Lake, as i lay here I await the next siren, but still feel as safe as ever. Well that's about all for now, love you all. 3 more days at Allstate, a bitter but mostly sweet feeling. Another phase has come and gone. Chao for now.

No comments: