Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The return of the lost sheep

It has taken me a while, but I re-figured out how to contribute to the Family Blog. It is nice to back. If I do this often enough, maybe I won't forget my login information. The school year is off to a good start. I am enjoying my teaching and administrative reponsibilities. I had a wonderful Labor Day with Mom and Jodi, though I did'nt really enjoy Pirates of the Carribean 3. I was sitting on the front row with no hand to hold, a kinked neck and no idea what was going on in the movie. I am really excited for Brynley and her new-found employment. I hope it goes very well! Mom and I had a knock on our door at 4 AM this morning. I happened to be awake with some major indigestion issues so I heard the knock. It was a guy from Delta Airlines with Kyle's long lost luggage. I will be leaving in a few minutes to try and hook up with a friend of his and get the stuff into Kyle's hands. There is a pretty major storm going on outside. I am waiting for it to die down a little before braving the storm. I am grateful for each of you and love to hear what is going on in your life. Please let me know if I can do anything for any of you. Make sure that you RSVP for Bryson's wedding and dinner ASAP. I am currently reading in Helaman about Samuel the Lamanite. I hope that we are all letting the scriptures touch our lives every day, in spite of our busy schedules. Jodi and Matt leave for Africa in two days. Our thoughts and prayers and jealousy go with you. Keep being good.
Love
DAD

No comments: