Monday, September 24, 2007

ibmom & GMA

Sep 24, 2007

Dear you all,

The time goes fast. Last week was used getting new Poll Addresses on all my lists. I talked to Brynley, Kyle, Jill two or three times. First I had the wrong address on her birthday card. Second, I had the wrong street No. on her check. I resent her card and am looking for it coming back, agaaain. I used the wrong numbers on the St. No. So for your information it is: 756 S. 500 E., Salt Lake City, 84102. I also called Kyle for his address. His address is: 1183 Canyon
Meadow Dr. Unit #3; Provo, Utah, 84606. I felt punk and came home after jus 10 minutes of R.S. We watched Diamondbacks lose to LA Dodgers. After the game, at about 6:00 p.m., I took teo Tylenol P.M. and went to bed. I slept till about 8 this morning. They had a fantastic pitcher. I think his name was Bollinger. I wish we had him on our team. Bytheway, Jill, What was the score for Las Vegas & Utah. I looked every place I knew to look on the internet and I couldn't find it. Our next door neighbor e-mailed us from Canada to say he wouldn't be down this year because of hiss illness. He says they can't get travelling insurance. I think he must have cancer. So if any of you know of anyone that wants a beautiful winter home, it's here next door to us. I've called for my final and should hear any day about taking it. It's kind of scary. It will be in the form of two essays on what we've read in 450 pages. Ive got an idea for the first one, but I haven't got it down nor an idea for the second one. Well I go yo the skin Dr. to have some growths removed. I've got some on my neck prpbablly an irritation from the oxygen tube. Well I've got to close now. Kyle I really enjoyed your tour. Sounds like you had a blast. I hope we sll endure until the end and for me, I hope I endure till I get 30 more hours in. Love, ibmom & GMA

No comments: