Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shopping!

Jodi -
Hello family,
Sorry I have not posted since Africa...sometimes after such a fun event like that, it seems lame to write about everyday activities. Put today was sure fun. I took the day off work and Bryn and I went to Park City to go shopping. I got some great new luggage and some fun new outfits. It was fun to hang out with Bryn and spend money too. I have two more trips planned for work this year, and them I am done traveling for work this year. I like to take Nov. and Dec. off from traveling as it is a busy time of the life, so no fun to be away from family at that time! It is a down time for me at work, so I have to keep motiviated to get ahead for next year. Tomorrow I will be at the Utah Home Show demoing stuff for my company...a bit boring really, but if anyone wants a free ticket to the home show, give me a call...cuz I'll be working it:) Conference was good this year. Matt and I found out we actually listen better if we keep ourselves busy, so during the Saturday sessions we began painting the playroom in our house. Boy, Abby and Spencer are really going to love thier new room when we are finished! Its fun updating my house, and our theory proved true, because I can remember all the talks from Sat, but not very many from Sunday...funny how I work sometimes....oh well...guess I'll catch up in the Ensign on some of the talks you guys mentioned. Love you all...

Oh one thing...what are everyones Thanksgiving plans. Now that we are closer, it would be good to know what everyone is doing. Brynley, Matt and I will be flying down on Wed. night very late and leaving on Mon. Morning very early. We may need a ride that night if anyone is driving up, or we may just get a car for the night...we shall see what is going on. That's us...what about everyone else???

No comments: